Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Vintage Beauty

Good morning,

I'm sharing a card I made at the weekend using the Blue Swirl Circle die set.


 I added a large leaf diecut and also the gorgeous creative expressions dotted swirl, link at the bottom of the post.



I cut butterflies from the border sheet and also the postcard ticket.

I cut the butterfly border twice, once in cardstock and once in the gorgeous Pion Design paper edged with forest moss distress ink.





Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x






4 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Tracy. Just so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgous!! Love this vintage card, so sweet and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful. I don't normally like green but these tones are gorgeous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete