Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Christmas Glove Card

Hello everyone!

Time before Christmas is time for feverish preparation for all kinds of handmade cards and presents. I've had so mush fun playing with anything Christmassy, glittering and sparkling stuff around me.

Today I'm going to show you one of my favourite shapes of a Christmas card, a Glove shape!



For the base of my glove-shaped card I used PION design, Long time ago in Bethlehem,which is ON SALE,  Holy Scripture paper sheet stitched with brown, masked with Viva Decor 3D Ice Effect White, sprinkled with Viva Decor Ice Crystals . 




I embellished my card with a Handmade Foamiran Poinsettia Flower made out of Poppy Red Foamiran. For the Holly leaves I used Sea Green Foamiran.




I also add some JoyCraft Berries- Natural, White and Red  Wax Cord, a cut of Lace Elenor, Miniature Larch Cones Shabby white and my favourite Vintage Seam Bindings. Accomplished my Glove card with a little wooden embossed  sentiment ''JOY'' on the right bottom corner.




Wishing all of you a happy week!

Hugs,
Elena xxx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Elena this card is wonderful. I love the shape, how nice would this be on someone's mantel piece at Christmas. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! I love that shape! Every Christmas time I make some like that for my sister! She loves it! xx

      Delete