Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Cute little Foxes


Good Morning,

I have been playing with the gorgeous Maja Designs Joyous Winterdays papers again & have made a Christmas Lollipop Card, these papers are just super I love em all.



I have coloured up Wild Rose Studios Foxes in Stocking Stamp using my Copic Markers, I have fussily cut out the stamp & have added a little bit of sparkle to their hats & the fluffy top of the stocking.


I have used white pleated ruffle tulle trim around the outside of the circle & have layered the Joyous Winterdays papers on top.


I have made a couple of Poinsettias out of white foamiran & given them glittery stamens as I do love a bit of bling.



Thank you for stopping by & make sure you pop back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team.

Have a fab Day

Hugs

Emma xx


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: