Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Frosted Poinsettia Tags

Hello!

It's a Tuesday today, which means It's my turn to show you something new :-). So today I'm going to display here something icy, frosty and glossy ... brrrrrr :-). 

Lets, the festive spirit conquer our world!





This time my creations are those sparkly tags, decorated with two handmade Foamiran Poinsettias - the most popular flowers for this winter season :-). They were made out of genuine white foamiran and colored with oil pastels. For the centre I stuck some plastic and glitter stamens.



For the base of my tags I used Maja Design Denim & Friends - Streetwear scrapbook paper. It concurred perfectly to my project, although it's not from Christmas collection.




To emphasize the frosty view of my tags I applied  Viva Decor 3D Snow Paint , Viva Decor Ice Effect Transparent Paste and 3D Balls Large&Medium. 




The snowflake chipboards were beautiful but not sparkly enough so some Druzy Sparkles embellishments were made them look shinier.





Adding some Natural Moss and Sisal underline the beauty of my flowers. Natural materials always take place in my projects! I love combine them with artificial flowers, laser cut chipboards and any other scrapbook parts.




Without laces and ribbons my tags shouldn't be as beautiful as there are now, so I used lace Elenor, a Vintage Seam Binding White and a Wax Cord Dark Brown....




....and all those was sprinkled with a lot of glitter :-)







Have a happy second week of November everyone :-)! See you soon!

Hugs,
Elena xx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. You wouldn’t need a gift just this would be wonderful. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! With a gift will be better any way :-)! xx

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, beautful colours, layers and textures. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy! This time a little bit I broke the old red & green customs :-))))

      Delete