Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Crafteezee Collection: In the forrest Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone, nice to see you again.
I am showing my second creation made with the lovely Crafteezee Collection November: In the forrest Winter Wonderland.

This time I made a card....a winter card....with one of the latest magnoliastamps....Ice Tilda.
First I attached some lovely papers from the kid at my card and after that I started to create a bit of winter with Ice Tilda and the glitter that's in the kit....2 different types of glitter....a kind of glitter dust and one looking like small pieces of glass . The last one you can see on my scrapiniec frame....the pieces of glass give a lovely shiny effect.....


I did a small mini gift bag between the designpapers and there's a tag in it with a stamp ...showing the months of the year....
You can also see 2 little bronze diamond gems....


I love the little rusty bells....shabby white....fitting perfect to the skates.....


Look at the gorgeous lace from the kit.....Lace Aspire.....It's so lovely and has such a nice shine.....
I am a lace-addict....lol.....can't have enough of it.
Left you see a lovely button....Nicolette....you can find this sweet little one in the Noor Design UK shop....


I did some glue on the little Star bottle and the dust glitter.....to have a bit of a frozen effect.....
It's so nice to put a little message in the star bottle.....Just a few words to say how much you love someone.....or something like that.....


I hope you liked my card today and I wish you all a lovely weekend.
xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your combination of dies and sparkly Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kaart Plony !!
    Heel mooi met Tilda prachtige kantjes een beauty .
    Groetjes Doris

    ReplyDelete