Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

in the forest winter wonderland - card

Hello everyone

Today i want to show a small (well about 3,5" x 6") card that I made.


I had so much fun using the november crafteezee colleciton "in the forest Winter Wonderland".. I am just so in love with this Collection...  

On the diecut cardboard inside the baulb there is embossingpowder that I mixed my self..


I used half a bulb to creatie a shaker card..  around the edges I used some ice medium, and some glitter.. the braches are cut in foam and added some more glitter to them..  


And with this I hope you all are having an amazing time this advent (I know I am), and I wish you alle the very best..

Love LindaSS


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment