Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Crafteezee collection, in the forest winter wonderlan

Hello everyone

Today I want to show you a box with a little baulb inside... The perfect little gift for someone that already have everything, also just the right thing for kids to make as a gift to give.


I made my box out of a 9" x 9" cardstock paper (I used white bazzill).
Score at 3" and 6" on both sides, and cut so you can fold in a flap and glue into a box.


on one side of the box i have put a lot of jummies... to make the box work all on its own without the baubl.


I had such a fun time making this, and to make the amazing ornament baubls that came in the crafteezee "forest Winter Wonderland kit"... ohh my how fun...


Do you not just love those pinecones... ohh my.. and the wooden heart... Love it to bits...

And make sure that you got your December crafteezee Collection "3D decandense" kit on order.. I for sure can not wait to get mine...


Love LindaSS

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment