Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

Crafteezee Collection....In the forrest Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone....

Christmas is approaching fast now so if you have to make some lovely Christmas creations you really should start now.
I have made a sweet wintery creation with the bauble from the Crafteezee Collection.
I think you know what the Crafteezee Collection is but for those who don't know.....
It's a limited collection, assembled by Tracy and every month there's a new one.....In the Forrest Winter Wonderland is the November collection and the December one is called....DECADENCE.
That sounds promising isn't it?

Let's see now what my Christmas bauble turned out to be....


Isn't it sweet??? I have so many spools in my stash so I decided to use one for my creation. I left the grey linen on the spool and turned the beautiful lace from the kit around it.
On the top of the spool I did foamball clay snow and because that's a little bit sticky, I could confirm my bauble . The bauble has some foamball clay on it too and sweet pearl trim....you can use any kind of trim you like...it looks lovely on the bauble.
At the top I made a lovely bow and with a piece of string I confirmed the 2 lovely golden rhinestone snowflakes charms.



I added a lot of items from the collection like the artifical fir springs, the shabby white cinnamon sticks, the shabby white minnature larch cones, a twigged heart, the lovely white flowers....It looks so lovely all those pretty embellishments...


I added some things from my own stash....there's always something that fits perfectly with the rest.
My craftroom looks a bit like a store with all those lovely things...only a bit messier....lol.....


And this is how it's on top of the dresser....along with the over-de-top shiny glass pears.....
This year will be a very shiny Christmas in our house....I love it....

I hope you liked my creation.....see you back next week.
Have a lovely weekend....xxx Plony

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments: