Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

Where the Roses Grow

Hello Everyone

Tracy here hoping to inspire you with the beautiful collection of Pion Design's "Where the Roses Grow".  It really is such a beautiful collection of papers.  I have used a Dutch Doobadoo template for the shape and added my favourtie butterfly edge dies around the top edges, layered with the single butterfly dies, all links at the bottom as usual. I then added a couple of pen nibs to the centres, one of my favourite embellishments.

I cut the image from the Images from the Past sheet which took centre stage framed with the Joycraft Butterfly frame cut from Pion Design's Palette Dusty Rose I.

I have used Pion Design's Palette Dusty Rose I for the base of the card, which of course compliments the papers beautifully.  I used Climbing Roses as the main paper and then I made some pockets using the In The Garden sheet for the sides of the card using  a Marianne Design Wave die for the lacy edge.


I have edged all the papers and lace with a little gesso.

The double row pearls on the two outer panels have just returned to stock, another favourite of mine.

I cut out the tag and perfume bottle from the matching tag sheet and tucked into the pockets.

Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy x









2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, WOW a fireworks of flowers and butterflies. Fantastic design.
    Beautiful papers and the charms please me great.
    The Lace Gwendolyn is an absolute highlight. I ordered it yesterday, because I love it ;-)
    Kind regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card !! very beautiful lace and design paper beautiful details.
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete