Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Crafteezee Collection - In the Garden - Part One

Hello everyone 

I am here again today with some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.

First of all, for those who do not know, these are Limited Edition.  This month is 'IN THE GARDEN'. What a wonderful theme!¬   It is a collection assembled by Tracy, who tries to source ALL NEW items each month, focusing on her favourite things.  If there are any left over these go into the store, and if not just those that purchase the kit will receive. Each month is a different theme .   Don't miss out, hop on over HERE to order your kit.    Doesn't that sound fabulous!  There is also an additional facility using Paypal monthly subscription links.

So, onto what I made. This is part one.  Today I am sharing a card I made using the Crafteezee 'In the Garden' Collection and selected other things from from the shop at http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/ plus items from my own stash.


I was way out of my comfort zone here, but I don't mind a challenge occasionally, and enjoy trying different things.  It took me simply ages to get this to a stage where I was happy with it.  There are one or two items which are from past Collections too.  The Penny Farthing is from the 3D Decadence Collection and the lace is from the Art Deco collection. The little gems on the twine bows are from The Winter Wonderland Collection.





And some close ups:




Isn't that Owl just gorgeous.  There is a dragonfly which matches perfectly positioned at the other side of the card too.


And a close up of the centre which consists of a lovely metal flower.  I fell in love with this right away.  



The flower is sitting on a Scrapinec frame, there are a lovely selection here and I have added a small amount of cheesecloth underneath.  The lovely pearl sits nicely in the centre.


The trim, pomegranate apples, twine, pearl, cheesecloth and white rose all came from  http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/

I will list links below.

The Pion Songbird papers were from the Collection but are also available in the shop and can be found here

Part Two will be posted very shortly.


Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment