Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Crafteezee collection - sweet romance - giftbox

Good evening everyone

This evening I would love to show you a small giftbox that I made using the latest crafteezee collection kit - sweet romance.. I actually used the pacaging from the kit to create this box.


As you can see from the picture below I used gesso to cover it..


So easy right... used one sheet to make the bit inside, and one to make the paper around it. Then it was ready for some ditress and papers..


I have used lots of amazing Things from the kit, together with some other yummi stuff from the store..


So next time remember, do not throw anything from the kit away


the small box is amazing for a little gift, or something sweet..

So I hope you found some inspiration to play with your own kit..

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment