Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Crafteezee collection - sweet romance - weddingcard

Good evening everyone

This evening I would love to show you a weddingcard that I made using the Sweet Romance Collection... it is just so amazing...

I had so much fun creating this card.. using the amazing paper and decore from the kit..


I also used lots of Pearls (who does not love Pearls) and som flowers and more from the store..


I just love how the small bottle, with some glitter inside, looks


just look at that amazing paper from the kit..


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:



I hope you got some inspiration to play with your own kit..

LindasS

2 comments:

  1. Truly stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for giving this information…
    Wedding card design

    ReplyDelete