Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Crafteezee collection - sweet romance - sweet bag

Good everning everyone..

This evening I will like to show you both a small bag that I made using the sweet romance kit, and a little picturevideo of me opening the kit...


First of all I just want to show the bag I had to make at once when I saw the kit... It was so perfect for this amazing kit..  Just look at this small video (it may not show on a tablet or phone)..



You can see that my girl has got some embossingpowder on her, I actually put this on in two turns to get it more lively..


And the amazing clothpins from the kit, ohh I just loved this... I colored mine with some distress ink in brown and pink, and then added a lot of glossy accent on top of the heart..


On the back of the bag I have made a small card to write on...


So this is truly sweet romance...


below you see how the bag is when you take of the clothpin and the card..


I really hope you got some inspiration to play with you own kit... and if you have not ordered it yet... well just follow the link below and hope there are some left (to make sure subscribe, then you will not miss a kit at all)

Love LindasS

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment