Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

All Dressed Up - Prosecco Time

Hello everyone how are you all?
I'm here today with inspiration for the Noor Design UK blog & today I'm using one of the new Little Darlings releases due in the store soon & the latest Pion papers which have already landed & a few Little Darling dies.
All links will be at the bottom of the post.
The gorgeous papers I've used are Pion Design 'Theodore & Bella' collection........omgoodness these are beyond adorable...they are soooooo cute!! I've inked the edges slightly & machine stitched all aroun them.
I've used 1 sheet on my card & just used opposite sides.

This sentiment comes with the stamp & I stamped part of her foot next to it........ The die used to cut it out Little Darlings.

I also used another separate Little Darlings sentiment for the 2nd sentiment & the same die.

The stamp is called 'Prosecco Time' & I coloured her with copics.
Colours used are............
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 - Skin
E59, E39, E37, E35, E31 - Hair
RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 - Outfit & Shoes
C3, C1, C0, Blender Pen - Background
W5, W3, W1, W0 - Ground
I also added Stardust Stickles to her wine glass & Pearl Dots around the image.

I used Little Darling Fancy Rectangle die to cut the image out & then matted her onto Pion Design Palette cardstock.
The banners in the middle cam with Fancy Rectangle die & the Heart Buttons were made with dies from Fancy Squares die & I added waxed cord through it.
I added flowers & pearls & pretty lace. All in all I kept the card simple as this is such a fabulous image & I wanted her to be the star of the show lol.

Why not pop along to the pre-order section to see the full range of LDRS Stamps &Dies, LDRS Dies are fantastic & cut first time every time, they are some of my favourite dies......rectangle & squares I think I use more than any other die lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by & making my day, you all totally rock mmwah.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Vicky, I love your colouring! The design is absolutely gorgeous and I love the 'prosecco time' sentiment! Thank you for the lovely comments you leave me, they always cheer me up when I've had a bad day.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina sweetie it really means a lot. So glad I cheer you up shug, though your creations are AMAZING & normally it takes me ages to type a comment after I have finished drooling lol.

      Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

      Delete