Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

ENDING WISHES,...

Hello everyone!

Hope you are ready for new inspiration project.
Today I'm sharing with you a gift paper bag made using
 LDRS Polkadoodles SENDING WISHES Stamp




I chose two different paper collections for made my bag shapes. 
One is Reprint Bloom paper pad and the other are from Craft & You WHITE DAY 6x6 Paper Pad collection. 
The gorgeous frame behind the image is cutted out using LDRS Ribbon Gift Frame Set




I just sewing all sheets with my sewing machines. Then I glued them together...
I added the image coloured this time with Prismacolor pencils on my paper bag...
As you see I made another simple card without flowers or other embellishment added. I think that the
paper pads used  with gorgeous flowers and Polkadoodles frame are enough.



Hope you enjoy!
Happy carfting.

Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment