Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Spring Fairy

Hello everyone!

Just a quick post from me today!
 I'm sharing with you a card made using Spring Fairy from Whimsy stamps collection.
I coloured this lovely fairy with Distress inks... This time I used no line technique.




For my card I chose paper pads from Craft & You White Day collection.
These are perfect for my Fairy!
 I cut out my card shapes and just distressed them, nothing more.
I added a pink lace ... behind the image.. called Lace Eunice and
on the both side of my image I added Scrapiniec Alamor Corners.




I don't added flowers or something other because I think that paper pads with these gorgeous roses are enough.
All items used are listed below this post.

Hugs, Barbara GR


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment