Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Happy Anniversary


Hi All,

During our holiday to Florida it will be my Sister and Brother in Law's 25th wedding anniversary and this is a little different for a reason.  We will be going up in a hot air balloon to see the beautiful sun rise in Florida and it was our present to my sister and brother-in-law so it seemed fitting to make them a card to remember the ocassion. 

I used the beautiful papers from Reprint.  All links at the bottom.





I tried to keep it relatively simple.  The centrepiece is a Fantasy Balloon painted with Gesso in white with a few flowers and butterflies from the Reprint paper.


Hugs Tracy x


2 comments:

  1. Oh Tracy this is just gorgous they are sure to love & keep it. What a wonderful gift for them too, if you've had it I hope it was great. Happy Holidays.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete