Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

Reprint papers...

Hi there!

Barbara with you today. I'm sharing a card made using one of my old Magnolia rubber stamps... I don't remember the name.
I coloured the image with Distress inks...




The beautiful green tone papers are from Reprint collection. For my card I hose
Reprin Big Felicity and
Reprint Butterflies paper pad. 




On the top of my card I added  a Lace Isabelle,,, the white one.

Just to add some dimensions on this card I cut out few Clouds with LDRS Allifair
Build A Card Die Set.
Behind the image you can see LDRS Butterfly Wreath die,,,


I added some Gesso here and there and
Woodware Hinge Clip on the right side of my card...



Thank for visiting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 comment: