Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Hanglar & Wings


Good morning everyone.
Tammy here, sharing a card using the lovely Hanglar & Wings rubber stamp.
 This suited me just perfect as I am currently knitting baby clothes for my Daughters 3rd child.

She's been coloured with water colours and polychromos pencils to give some depth.

 

Flowers of cause are handmade by myself using the new Lady E dies.
 I have used oil pastels to give them some colour. A little heat for shaping and stamens to finish off.
No embellishments were added as I felt it did not need any.
 Just a small sentiment was enough, which is from my own stash.



Thank you everyone for taking the time to look.
We all hope, that we give you lots of inspiration for your own creations.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs
x



No comments:

Post a Comment