Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Pion Exploding Box


Good morning everyone - Tammy here today sharing an exploding box. 
These Goat boxes are just amazing, not one layer but three. What a challenge it was for me but one I enjoyed. Lots of yummy Pion papers to fill all the elements of the box and lid.


I just wish I could get a better photo to show every section of the box. That's a challenge in it's self.
Though I have to say the papers helped such a lot. 
They're adoreable and the " Images from the Past " sheet - they have the cutest birds and the little quotes really did give a great finish to the last layer.



Oh, the Laserowe Bird house - looks fantastic in the centre.
 I added some colour to the edges and curled strips of paper for the roof top. 
Some tiny flowers and leaves were all it needed around the bottom.


Flowers for the lid have all been handmade by myself using Lady E Dies and paper - no foamiran this time. I can't tell you how much I enjoy making flowers. 
Well, that's it from me today. Happy crafting everyone. I'll be back again soon.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment