Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Introducing Crafteezee's All Dressed Up Stamps


Hello Everyone,

How exciting, we have taken the plunge and produced our very own brand of stamps kicking off with the oh so popular designer Wendy Burns from All Dressed Up.  I have chosen to colour up "Love to Dance" first, isn't she gorgeous.  They have already hit our shelves and you can order HERE.



For our first release we have chosen 4 images, left to right Looking Good, What to Wear, Love to Dance and Time to Sparkle.


Papers are from Pion Design.  I have used a Scrapman Napkin Doily Die, but in half and displayed on either side of the card.
At the top of the card I have used a Scrapiniec Doily Lace Chipboard Border.


The image was coloured with distress inks an at each corner I have placed a filagree corner, filagree butterfly and some new vintage brads to the top right.

I made a single flower using Lady E Die Flower , added some stamens, wax cord and vintage roots.



Hope your as excited as me about this new journey.

Hugs Tracy xx


1 comment: