Pages

Sunday 23 June 2019

Mintay songbird gift idea

Hello crafty friends it's Stephanie here today I wanted to share my gift idea with you using the gorgeous  Mintay songbirds collection. My gift is a box frame layout as shown in the first picture.



I used the Mintay patterned paper layering a few different papers to create the centre piece of the layout. The green photo frame as shown is a template for the recipient to fix their chosen photo.


I added wording to my bloomar laser cut chipboard as shown finishing off with hand cut butterfly's from the mintay bonus sheet adding pearl trims for more detail.


I added natural sisal behind my hand cut flowers and Minnie prills for more detail to the flowers.

To finish off the box frame on my border I duplicated the paper to give it a 3d effect.
 thanks for looking hugs Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment