Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Wedding it


Hello dear friends, another Thursday and am back with you today with a Wedding card.



I have used Maja Design papers from the Celebration collection as a base then stitched and distressed the papers to give them a used look.


I have used a wine coloured foamiran which then I toned down with tattered rose oxide distress. Pearl stamens in the middle of the flowers and used the lovely Whimsy dies this time including the nice leaf which I cut out light green papers from and then used gesso on.


The clock in the centre is a die I have which I cut out of Maja Design paper as well.

Added on some jute ribbon as well under the foamiran flowers.


The Wedding Day chipboard is from Bloomar, they have quite a variety to choose from.


I wanted to create something vintage romantic and these Maja Design papers were perfect for the job.

All in all I am very happy with the outcome 

xoxo

Claire







No comments:

Post a Comment