Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

All Dressed Up 'Looking Good'

Good morning my lovelies, Ann-Marie popping in today to share a little crafty goodness with you all.


When I saw this little Bloomar chipboard frame I had this idea of inking up the All Dressed Up 'Looking Good' stamp and putting her inside the frame so it looked like a picture really.  So I stamped her out and coloured her with copics to compliment the gorgeous ScrapBoys 'Dream Garden' papers and then cut her down to fit the frame which I'd actually added a little colour to with silver wax.


I layered up all the papers on charcoal grey card and added a little border with a Lady E Design border die for some added interest.  I thought the accompanying sentiment was perfect to slot behind my picture frame, added some twine, a bow and pretty rose and I was happy my card was complete.  



Okay so that's all from me today.  I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment