Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

All Dressed Up - Party Season

 Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

It's Suzi here today sharing my design team project.



I used two of the gorgeous All Dressed Up Stamps "Party Season"
and coloured them with distress re-inkers.  I masked them off and
added the sentiment and stars from the Time To Sparkle stamp set.



The papers are ScrapBoys 6x6 Dream Garden.  I fussy cut sections on the
right and left of the paper to allow me to slip the image underneath.  I also fussy 
cut some flowers, leaves and the pretty butterfly from the paper collection
and added them around the image.  




 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 


2 comments: