Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

'Love to Shop'

Good morning lovely crafty friends, it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share some craftiness with you.

I decided to ink up the gorgeous Crafteezee All Dressed Up 'love to shop'.  Love this little stamp set she's perfect for so many things.  When I was inking her up I thought how fabulous she would be adorning a little gift bag just big enough to contain a store gift card so perfect for a present for someone who loves to shop.

  
I coloured her up with spectrum noir markers to compliment the beautiful Mintay 'Old Manor' papers and used the cute little accessory stamps too together with the sentiment from the same set.  I cut them all out and added them to the front of my little bag, added some gorgeous bead trim and a little ribbon and my gift bag was complete.


A little close up of the papers and sweet image. 


Okay so that's all from me today folks.  I hope you have a lovely crafty weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xx

1 comment: