Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

All Dressed Up - Winter Angel

 Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

It's Suzi here today sharing my design team project.



I used the gorgeous All Dressed Up Stamp "Winter Angel"
She has been coloured with copics and Derwent soft pencils


The papers are Cotton Winter 6x6 from ScrapBoys, I fussy cut out 
3 of the deer and added them to the left hand corner of the card. 
I also used Lady E Poinsettia dies to create the Poinsettia
and the winter leaves and poppy leaves dies for the foliage.


 The 2 layer snowflake from Scrapiniec has been heat embossed with
bright white embossing powder before being cut in two and
added to the corner of the image mount.


 Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 

1 comment: