Pages

Sunday 24 November 2019

All Dressed Up Stamp - Little Skater card

Hello again another Sunday is back and here I am with you again sharing my latest creation.

For you today I used the lovely stamp from the All Dressed Up Collection for Crafteezee - Little Skater.



I have coloured this cutie up with pencils on kraft paper and used the lovely papers from both Prima Marketing poetic rose and Mintay Sweetest Christmas




Flowers are foamiran and I have used the Lady E Poinsietta die with the lovely leaves as well cut out of sparkly white paper



The chipboard is from Laserowe Love which is a shaker bauble called Shabby Winter Skater on top of which I have used the lower case letters also from Laserowe Love



Wishing you a great day and a great week ahead ... at the moment am trying to finish off decorating my house for Christmas xoxo

Claire

1 comment: