Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Mintay Home for Christmas mini album!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  

Suzi here today sharing my project with you.
No colouring from me this week as I wanted to concentrate on making a
Christmas album for my Grandaughter's memory box!! and I love
how it's turned out. 

I used a pre bought wooden 6 page album and covered it using 
Mintay's Home for Christmas 12x12 & 6x6 papers, fussy cutting
lots of elements to bring it to life. I made a  shaker element for the front and
one for a page inside. 
The poinsettia's and leaves were made using Foamiran and Lady E design dies.
I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post for you.

Here are a few of the pages which have had fussy cut elements added. 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 

1 comment: