Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

All Dressed Up 'Have an Ice Day'

Hello everyone, it's Ann-Marie popping in today to share with you my latest card featuring the sweet All Dressed Up 'Have an Ice Day'.

I decided to go quite clean and simple with my make this week.  I like to challenge myself as I do find these difficult to make as I always want to add lots of things to it, but I was very good and just stuck to little gems, but my fingers were itching to add more believe me!

So let me show you how it turned out.  I even went one step further for me and just used white pearlescent cardstock as the base too which I think actually works really well with the image.  


I used a Lady E Design border and stamped the sentiment stamp which comes with the image along the edge and did a quick freehand doodle around the edge of the card too.


She's been coloured with copics and I've cut her out and raised her up for a little dimension.



Okay so that's all from me today.  I hope you have a great crafty weekend.

Take care.
Ann-Marie
xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment