Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Mini junk journal and matching bag

Hello, Henriëtte here with my last blog post as a design team member for Crafteezee.
I'm sharing a little junk journal with matching bag I've created using 
Lemoncraft Sense & Sensibility papers.




The matching gift bag is made using a piece of copy paper, scrap pieces from the Lemoncraft paperpad and mod podge glue. I found a tutorial on how to make these bags here.





I decorated the bag with leftover pieces of lace and paper roses.
The laces are tea dyed and the flowers are aged with distress ink.





The mini journal is approx. 10 x 7,5 cm.
The cover is also embellished with cheesecloth, laces and roses.
The closure is Sari silk.




The inside has one signature made of tea dyed papers and patterend papers from the 
Sense & Sensibility pad.




It has pockets and tags, sewings, pearl trims, envelopes and 
tea dyed laces.




I have a flip through video available on my You Tube channel. Just click on the link below:






This is my last post as one of the Crafteezee design team members.  
It's been more than a year since I started on this team and I had a great time.
I would like to thank Tracy for giving me the opportunity to be part of this team and to
 work with her awesome products.
I wish Tracy, the team and all readers of the Crafteezee blog all the best. 
We will be seeing each other on other social media for sure.

Hugs, Henriëtte.







2 comments:

  1. So beautiful 😍. Sorry you are leaving but see you around Blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Sue. I'll be around.

      Delete