Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Pure White Christmas Flowers

Hello everyone!

Elena is here :-)

This is my last post for this year and as a designer of the Crafteezee shop blog.
I was really honoured to be part of this amazing creative team.
I would pleasure will come back in the blog but this time as an admirer.

Today I would like to show you my pure white foamiran flowers made of white foamiran dusted with white glitter and sparkly sequins.
All item used you will see in the list below.














For those who would like to follow me here are my Social media links:

 Wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Successful and Prosperous New Year .... and happy crafting!

Hugs,
Elena xxx


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Elena for all your projects. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Carol! Wish you a very Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„❤️

      Delete
  2. These are just gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas πŸ’–πŸŽ„

      Delete