Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Christmas Tree heart decorations!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  
 Suzi here today sharing my projects with you.

This week I've made some Christmas Tree decorations using chipboard hearts
Mintay Papers The Sweetest Christmas and Old Manor collection.

I also used Lady E design Dies to create the paper poinsettia's and the leaves



The heart above has The Sweetest Christmas papers, Lady E poinsettia and leaves
dies and Lady E swirl die.


This heart has Old Manor papers from Mintay Papers, Lady E design leaves die,
 white roses and  glitter berries. 

This decoration has Mintay Pappers The Sweetest Christmas along with Lady E 
design poinsettia and leaves die.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 
Suzi 



1 comment: