Pages

Sunday 15 December 2019

Scrapboys Dream Garden card


Good morning Craftezee friends how are you all doing? 

This week am back sharing a get well soon card I created using Scrapboys lush paper called Dream Garden from our shop.




I have used kraft paper as a base cardstock and use the lovely mirage lace to create a scalloped design under the gorgeous papers.


The small letters are from Laserowelove lowercase chipboard set on top of which I placed some platinum glitter.


The flowers are made from Lady E Flower 001 set using vellum paper and some pastel oil on them.


I have placed a cord around the centre and then stuck the flowers and fussy cut from the same paper set to give it dimension.

Hope you're having a great weekend so far and I also wish you a great week ahead 

xoxo

Claire

1 comment: