Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Christmas Gift Bag!!!

Hello crafty friends,  I hope you are all having a fabulous week
and you are all prepared for Christmas!!! in 6 days time!  

 Suzi here today sharing my project with you.

This week I've decorated a Kraft Paper gift bag using the adorable
Magnolia Heavenly Tilda stamp which has been coloured
using Distress Re-inkers. The pretty papers are
from Maja Design called Vintage Autumn Basics 6x6 pack



The Poinsettia and foliage have been made using Foamiran and LadyE Design dies.
I coloured them using a distress ink pad (weathered wood)


I just love giving gifts in decorated bags, I think it makes the 
gift inside a bit more exciting to open. 


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope
you enjoyed your stay and do please come back and see us soon.

I wish you all a wonderfully happy and merry Christmas!!

Hugs 
Suzi 




1 comment: