Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

"Love"


Hi everyone, Keeley here, I've been having a play with some of the Dutch Doobadoo products!

These are fabulous and can be used for any occasion!

Here's how I made it... I started by drawing around the Template onto a sheet of Co-ordinations Card, then I used the Mask with a sheet of regular printer paper and embossed it, how cool is this it looks fab!

Just have the mask on the bottom of you cutting plate, paper on top then rubber mat and top cutting plate, run it through your cutting machine and here you have it, a beautiful embossed masterpiece! 


I then added some jute, a button and a Doobadoo Paper Art Label and Stamped Love from the Sending Love collection. 


Die cut the heart with wings and XoXo wording from the Sending Love Dies collection


I stamped a small heart again from the clear stamp set, used matching ink and added
 bit of form pad to give decoupaged look  

and finished off I cut a scalloped heart out and hung it on the side with some more jute.

I have added structure paste for dimension, but I think I went a crazy with it!

Well I hope you like my creation and have inspired you to have ago yourself, all the products can be found below and don't forget you can still order if the stock is showing zero, Tracy will order it in for you.

For more information, check out our Facebook page.... this will keep you up to date with all the latest info and you may just get to see some sneak previews to get your taste buds going!

Hugs










3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and the heart mask is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and inspiring!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful little giftbag here. Very beautiful and wonderful made.

    ReplyDelete