Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Sending Love


Hi everyone, Keeley here and I'm here to share my card with you all. I thought I'd have a break from Christmas cards, share some of the new dies to come!


This has got to be the most intricate die I have used, and it work perfectly as I have used it, a doily or it can work as a centre piece, this is going to be great to use on so many projects!

I think so far the little heart with wings is my favourite, the detail is so delicate, I have just sanded to top off very slightly, to show the detail.


As you can see I have made some flowers and I tucked in the bird cage just for the little something extra.




The wording "With Love" is from our new collection too, you may not have noticed, the script on the lacy heart is too from the "Sending Love" collection. 

Well thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my creation, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!


Don't forget you can still purchase on the Noor Design UK Shop if the stock is at zero and this will be ordered in for you.

We have new stock arriving all the time our newest items in are the Dutch Doobadoo's, these are amazing products, grab your whilst they are in stock!

If there's anything you would like and is not yet listed in the shop, please contact Tracy  crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com
            
Hugs..






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a gorgeous colour combo, loving all the dies although the heart has to be a favourite can see that being so useful! Take care, Ann-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the colours...so soft again Keeley xx
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing card here again, and I love the colors on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Keeley, Wow a stunning card, love the image, the colours, the lace and the die cuts.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job on this card Keeley!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete