Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Musical Angel


Good morning,

I am sharing this gorgeous Vintage Angel card with you in my favourite colour blues. 


I have placed the image onto the new Noor!Design frame from the latest release, isn't it just gorgeous.  I have how you can use it as a frame but you can also place papers inside and use it as a doily to add another layer.


 The Dutch Doobadoo A5 Fern leaves have had shabby blue frantage added, don't they look fabulous.





Another close up of the  Dutch Doobadoo frantaged paper art snowflake.


I have added the 8 point die to the top right, another favourite die of mine, you may have noticed, lol.

I have added two tags in the pocket 


A closer view of the beautiful image in the latest release Noor!Design frame.



Thanks for popping by.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card beautiful colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and fantastic dies.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hunny another gorgeous creation, is it for me??? lol
    love it, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful as always, and I just love the soft colors, you used for it too. Everything is just beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH A PRETTY CARD AND LOOKS NICE AND FROSTY TOO, THOSE DIES ARE REALLY NICE TRACY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow totally stunning my sweet friend, but then I dont expect anything less from you shug ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete