Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

My CAS Gift Bag!!

Hello Everyone,

So I gave you a sneek peek of what I had started to work over on the Facebook page, so thought you might like to see the finished product.

The Dutch Doobadoo Bag Stencil is really easy to use and takes minutes to draw, cut and glue.  It is also a stencil for the panels on the front/back and sides and as you can see on the stencil itself  you could add an Oval shape or a Heart shape two, all in the one stencil and available for only £4.40.

The paper pad I was using is the latest Shabby Chic Pad and I decided to continue with just the purply blue spotted paper, I do love spots, and keep the bag quite simple.




And here it is............



The beautiful, beautiful heart is from the latest release and comes with a mini heart with wings, which is gorgeous too and looks fabulous at the top of a little tag.


Here's  the side view, you see I kept it quite simple but elegant I think, but it does show off the beautiful heart.



The tag is a Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art Tag and I stamped the sentiment and heart from the latest Sending Love Stamp Set.  





I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for your help and support over the last couple of months and to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year







The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag and merry christmas
    hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, this is a beautiful gift bag, just love the colour combination you have used. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. I have just joined your blog and am now following. Should you wish to join my blog the link is http://jenniferscraftingrainbows.blogspot.com/
    |Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bag, great idea for Valentine day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adore this beautiful gift bag! Love the color combination as blue is my favourite. And those intricate Heart die ia amazing and lovely use of products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... CAS or not CAS, it's simply breathtaking!!! Gorgeous design full of taste!!!

    Hugs and seasons wishes for a new year!!!
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool and soo beautiful for any gift, you might have to give to a loved one, and that heart is just sooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete