Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

Pink Winter

Morning Everyone,

It's been some time since I made an Easel card so I thought I would do a shaped one using the Dutch Doobadoo Stencil.


I have used the fabulous leaf die.


The cream rose was created using the Noor!Design UK Rolled Roses die.

I have used the new heart die, and text from the the new Love sentiments, again links are at the bottom of the post. 

The corner die is again a Noor!Design die, links at the bottom.


I have also used the little wings from the hear die to attatch to the Dutch Doobadoo tag.


I have added shabby white frantage to Tilda and have accidentally got a little snow in her eye.


Again the beautiful heart filagree heart die and the Ice Crystal 3 die.


The little gloves is also a Noor!Design die, again links at the bottom of the post.




Copic Markers used:-
Skin E0000, E000, E04, E11, E00
Hair E25, E31, E50
Clothes RV95, RV93, RV0000, RV000, RV00, W3, W1, W00

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

3 comments:

  1. WAUW this is so gorgeous and soo soo beautiful with these soft colors and the romantic feel to it. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Tracy. Fabulous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete