Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Meet DT Member Margot

Morning Everyone,

Have you all finished your Christmas Shopping?  I spent the day wrapping yesterday, I always hate that task but now it's behind me it's just the delivering and the food preparation on Christmas Eve.

I am very excited to introduce you to our newest DT Member Margot.........




I'm Malgorzata, or Gosia for short but mostly known as Margot.  I'm Polish, but now live in the UK with my hubby and two little boys Nikodem and Dominik :)

I'm 30 years old and I'm very optimistic, cheerful, patient and helpful.  I always try to be happy and I smile a lot.  I love card making and papercrafts in general, it helps me chill out....... it is my big passion :)  I love pastel colours, flowers, pearls, chipboard, wood embellishments and laces.  My cards are very feminine and elegant.  I love the shabby look and I like experimenting, learning, sharing and developing new techniques in my work.  I'm so excited and would like to thank Tracy for the invitation.... you made my day.


I have used  Oval die which consists of 4 pieces, the filagree frame, inner fluted frame and two beautiful leaves.  

I have also used the corners from the Square frame and corners and layered the centrepiece onto the four corners.

       


Can you see the beautiful leaf.


Both elements of the Oval frame.  I have added foam pads to the filagree frame to give dimension.


A close up of one of the corners, again raised for dimension.




Please give Margo a warm welcome and enjoy the rest of your weekend.




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful - such an elegant creation! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations Margot!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you here too Gozia, and your beautiful work as well. This isjust as beautiful as what ever you´ve made earlier too, and I love it. So gorgeous work always. Looking forward to see much more of it here too.

    ReplyDelete