Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Autumn Leaves

A card for the men today.  I don’t know about you but I really struggle to make cards for men and usually end up buying them, so when this Silhouette Tree stamp arrived in my DT kit I thought it would be perfect for those hard to make cards.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-1

I found this cute owl charm in my stash which fitted with the idea I had in my head whilst I was making this.  I cut the Autumn Ivy Leaves circle die from some of the paper that is in the pad, inked it whilst it was still in the die then inked the edges.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-2

I coloured the Kraft Art Leaves with a dark brown marker.  Note I couldn’t NOT put flowers on, I tried sitting on my hands and nope, that so didn’t work lol.  I restrained myself tho, and only snuck two on.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-3

Products used are from Noor Design

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the owl clock, tree, flowers, papers... everything looks so nice together. Great job! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful autumnal card, perfect for all. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete