Pages

Friday 30 October 2015

Autumn leaves



Hi guys, Liz here, the  lovely Tracy asked me if I fancied doing a GDT spot for her fabulous shop and of course I said yes, I received some gorgeous products in my parcel and couldn't wait to use one of  the  008-MDF leaves,

I began by adding some grunge paste through the 010 - flower swirl mask, I left some bits grungy looking as nature at this time of year is quite grungy looking too and  to be honest that's how I like it,
when the paste was dry I sprayed some colour bloom sprays on the top by Prima, Tracy sells some of these and I love the sheen you get with them,

I then took some of the  014 - Dutch Doobadoo soft board bricks ( so love these) which I had coloured lightly with distress inks and adhered them off to the left and slightly above center, you can maybe see them peeking out behind the craft  paper art leaves - 008, I then added some different paper art leaves, A5 Autumn  leaves - 027 which again I coloured with my distress inks and shaped slightly by hand, to add a little depth,

I finished off with a gorgeous white  flower sent by Tracy and some more flowers from my stash, I then added a few more of the soft board bricks underneath too,
I will be back next Friday with another project using some more fabulous products from Tracy's awesome shop,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful decoration!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love how you put everything together, Liz, and love colors. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much,for your lovely comments Gaby and Milka, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the texture. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete