Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Happy Birthday

Morning, here’s a quick card from me today.

bev-rochester-noor-271015-1

I’ve used lots of Noor Design products – isn’t that butterfly just delish?!  It’s vellum, although that’s not showing up very well in the photos sadly.  I dipped my finger in some gold paint and edged the butterfly and also dabbed some on the flowers.

bev-rochester-noor-271015-3

I used papers from a couple of pads, I think they work well together

bev-rochester-noor-271015-2

All the products I used are in the linky below

7 comments:

  1. Great card with beautiful flowers!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Bev....the butterfly is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the dimensional butterfly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very nice
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, another must hav die to add to the list! Annx

    ReplyDelete