Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Wintry Layout by Guest Designer Katy


Hello again! I'm back with another creation today - this time a layout using the gorgeous Let It Snow Paper Pad. I started by fussy-cutting the circles from one of the papers and these form the basis of my page - I layered them up as you see here with die cuts to create a backdrop to my focal image. Detail is added with twine, die cut snowflakes and sequin waste.


The title tag and the little word accents are taken from the Rustic Wood Paper Pad which co-ordinates really nicely with the Let It Snow pad.


Noor! Design products used:
-Let It Snow Paper Pad

-Rustic Wood Paper Pad
-Cutting & Embossing Circle with Flower die

-Vintage Flourish Snowflake Die

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop.

It's ages since I made a layout and I really enjoyed creating this one - I hope you like it!

If you'd like to see more of my work, you can catch me over at my blog or Facebook page.

Katy xxx



5 comments: