Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Shape art Christmas bell and Treat box

Good morning.
I am here today to share with you my Wednesday inspiration.
A list of all the products will be at the bottom of the post with a link to Noor Design UK.
If any of the products are out of stock, you can still place your order and Tracy will despatch them as soon as they are back in stock.
I have used Dutch Doobadoo shape art Christmas Bell and Dutch Doobadoo Box art Treat Box.
Love the card stand - your cards stand so beautifully with this.

Couldn't resist using the Marion Smith color lab again to spritz the flowers. You have the option of making so many gorgeous colours with the lab. I used for these flowers the colour Tea stain and added the shimmer powder which gives them a gorgeous sheen.
Thank you all for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you and will look forward to seeing you all again next week.

4 comments:

  1. Fab creations, I really love all the details!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) These are GORGEOUS!! :o) Thank you for sharing, :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete