Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Winter Mittens

Good morning,

I have used the November release Dutch Doobadoo Mittens stencil for the shaped card.  These will be in stock hopefully Monday/Tuesday and all pre-orders will go out as soon as the stock arrives :)  The image is from the Winter Images paper pad, so handy for quick cards.


I have used the Happy Holidays 12x12 Paper Pad, love the colours in this pad.

I created the gorgeous gorgeous poinsetta's using the Filagree Poinsetta Die as well as the Classic Poinsetta Die, my new favourite this year and I'm sure next too :)



I used the Banner die and placed the sentiment from the Dutch Doobadoo Paper Art onto it.


Behind the image I have added my favourite Ice Crystal Circle die.


Hope you like it :)

Tracy 

Follow Me on Pinterest




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love the design and color combination. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I love the poinsetta's!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, gorgeous colours too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete