Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

And another creation with the Art deco collection

Hi everyone,

This is Plony again with my last "Art Deco" creation.
For those who don't know....The Crafteezee collections are limited editions, assembled by Tracy and every month there is a new theme....The next one will be In the forest Winter Wonderland....the november collection....sounds great isn't it?

For my last art deco creation I used my very ugly jewelry box.....I painted it twice with gesso and let it dry for a short while. I attached my last papers on the box and on the papers I attached the beautiful black/gold lace. At the left side of the box you see the other beautiful lace from the kit....The Paris Lace. I had some black roses lace in my own stock and I used it to cover the sides from the box.


As you see there's nothing left from the original ugly box...lol.....With the beautiful items from the kit it's a elegant new box again..... I saved the box a trip to the belt....


The straws with the little bow and the black tassel go perfect with the image I used....


Several pearl strings are giving some extra chic to my box....just like the lovely oval button and the hearts from Scrapiniec...


I just love the black combinated with the pearls and a little bit of bling.....


I couldn't resist this little beauty....It  just had to be on my jewelry box....
I made it a little bit more vintage by spraying some gold color on it....


I think I have a lovely new item and it remembered me how much fun it is to make an ugly thing into a lovely "new" one....

I hope you are inspired now to run into your craftroom and make something lovely yourself....
Keep looking at this blog for lots of more inspiration....

I see you back soon.....have a lovely weekend.
xxx Plony


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:
If things are out of stock...ask Tracy....



1 comment: