Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

A TRIO LOVE SET

Hello everyone how are you all?
Today I'm showing you a set that I made for an anniversary or wedding or just to tell some one you love them.
This is a Trio Love Set.......warning VERY photo heavy!!
To decorate this whole set I just used 2 sheets of Maja Design Vintage Romance paper, links to all items used will be at the bottom of this post....so why not grab a cuppa ;-)

 I've made this set so either someone could give to a couple for anniversary/wedding or a loving male could give it to his partner/wife.....
First we have the card using lots of fabulous items from Noor Design UK of course...
Seam Binding bow with a Pearl centre, double row pearl along the top, a gorgeous array of flowers & Scrapiniec.....

The image I fussy cut from the Maja Design sheet 'Love Is In The Air' & placed it so the top layer saying 'Love' was just above the image.

Have you seen this beautiful lace, omgoodness it really is divine!! I also added a few roses & a Pen Nib & gave everything the gesso treatment.

As always I decorated inside to compliment the front......the Heart Background paper which is 'Love Story' is the base for every item.
In the corner I've added lots of flowers, meadow spray & paper art Leaves which you can just see peeking out.
Next up we have the box for the card go in. This is a box from Tracy's shop, I got these before Tracy even had Noor Design. Yes I can make my own boxes & I do but I'm terrible for forgetting....these are perfect as all the work is done, all you have to do is glue the corners......
Whats fantastic about these boxes is the thickness & quality of the card used!!!

So I decorated it with the same base sheet as the card, added a border cut from one of the sheets at the top, a Little Darlings Fancy Rectangle die, flowers, a Postage Stamp from the same paper collection.


I also added a straw cut in half, angling the ends & tied together using cord, now the pattern was a bit too harsh for this paper so I toned it down by painting it with gesso also adding Crackle Paste here & there....perfect :-) I added a Bark Heart also with the gesso effect. I also made a cabochon, I use another postage image from the 6x6 pad & added a self adhesive domed Cabochon sticker to the top. Underneath I tucked in a little bow made with seam binding.
Next up we have a small gift bag, perfect for a piece of jewellery........or other small precious gift.

I made a little tag there using a bit of the border that Maja Design puts on all their 12x12 sheets, I attached another in a different colour on the reverse.....so it says the same regardless of which way its facing.
I cut the bit off, glued them together, wrong sides facing & attached eyelets & then threaded some wax cord through & tied it to the handle........it says 'Love Is In The Air'.

Here I have used an image from the Ephemera sheet, I love this image, I love the softness of it as well. I used Little Darlings Fancy Rectangles (to match the box) to cut the image out & then the cardstock its mounted to..........
You can also see the reverse of the tag I made. I added more of the Double Row Pearls & just a few flowers & more gesso & crackle paste.

To match the box I added straws cut in half & painted with gesso & touches of crackle paste again, seam binding, waxed cord & some gorgeous bling.

So there is my Trio Love Set. I really enjoyed making this set & hope I've inspired you a little. It was good to see how far 2 12x12 sheets would go.........I even have a bit left lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by, it means a lot to all the DT girls here at Noor Design UK.
Take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx




The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

No comments:

Post a Comment