Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Art Deco card

Hello everyone

Today I would love to show you a card that I made using the neewest crafteezee collection "art deco"... This was kind of out of my comfortzone, but I half to admit I had so much fun making it.



As we have gode into winter her in Norway, and I do not get so much natural light I had to use lamps.. and with that I where not able to take a picture that really showed of alle the detail and sparkle in this card.





I have taken white flowers and colored them black, and added som glitter to them..
On top of the amazing lace that we got, I have added som cheesecloth that have been colored black with a mix of gel medium and black gesso.. in there I have also added lots and lots on miniatyrer beads.


The leaves that came in the kit where just so amazing.. you can shape them just the way you want them.. 


I hope that you got some inspiration to play with your kit this month to.. 
Love Linda

I have used:






2 comments: